Mudspike First Shots!

Cobra847

Hey everyone. :)

A couple of days ago, the very first promo builds for the Viggen went out!

Einstein over at the awesome Mudspike forums posted up some initial shots:

https://forums.mudspike.com/t/leatherneck-ajs-37-viggen/2319/307

(note: The VID display has changed since the promo build was built, and now properly points towards the player and fills the scope appropriately) :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hey everyone. :)

A couple of days ago, the very first promo builds for the Viggen went out!

Einstein over at the awesome Mudspike forums posted up some initial shots:

https://forums.mudspike.com/t/leatherneck-ajs-37-viggen/2319/307

(note: The VID display has changed since the promo build was built, and now properly points towards the player and fills the scope appropriately) :)

Oh man this looks great, really can't wait now. The VID implementation looks really good, I was wondering how you'd pull that off.

Looks very very nice.

Again. :) :thumbup:

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Hey Cobra

Is it a secret or mind telling us who received the promo?

Curious if Bunyapi got one build since I enjoy watching his videos!

I know that Ralfidude got one. Good Times ahead m8 :D

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

I hope that the sound will be as authentic as possible. I saw this bird's display probably like 7 times now, and you can't miss how much low-end rumble the afterburner has compared to your usual F-16 or something... really sounds like thunder. And these shots are amazing, I'm really digging the cockpit.

I hope that the sound will be as authentic as possible. I saw this bird's display probably like 7 times now, and you can't miss how much low-end rumble the afterburner has compared to your usual F-16 or something... really sounds like thunder. And these shots are amazing, I'm really digging the cockpit.

Yeah you can hear it pretty good at the start in this clip. Such a mighty sound!

Can we please get some more good quality shots of the Maverick sight? It's been criminally neglected in all the promotional material so far except for the single shot in the Mudspike preview.

I'm sure one of the promo guys or we will take care of it soon.

The current build (promo build) has an error that we've since corrected, where the sight is offset too much to the right of the pilots head, which makes it a little difficult to use.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I'm sure one of the promo guys or we will take care of it soon.

The current build (promo build) has an error that we've since corrected, where the sight is offset too much to the right of the pilots head, which makes it a little difficult to use.

Not for everyone!

41b31872aeb4694797e1f4b91802bd66.jpg

• Like 1

Can we please get some more good quality shots of the Maverick sight? It's been criminally neglected in all the promotional material so far except for the single shot in the Mudspike preview.

Bunyap fired a maverick at the end of his video. Put my fears at ease quite honestly.