New F/A-18C squadron standing up. VMFA-251

tlhaskell

We want to use all available maps. But as we get new members we are limited to what they have. So expect to eventually use all maps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The air battle is not necessarily won at the time of the battle. The winner may have been determined by the amount of time, energy, thought and training an individual has previously accomplished in an effort to increase his ability as a fighter pilot." ~ Pappy Boyington

Also, do you guys have a teamspeak? because i couldn't find one anywhere, and i don't really use facebook.

You do what you can for as long as you can, and when you finally can't, you do the next best thing. You back up but you don't give up. — Chuck Yeager

Also, do you guys have a teamspeak? because i couldn't find one anywhere, and i don't really use facebook.

We do (76.250.56.75:9989) but It seems to be down at the moment.

i7-4790 @3.6GHz, 16GB DDR3 Ram, GTX 745, Saitek X55 Rhino, Track IR 5.

Modules I can't wait for (Wishlist)

F/A-18C, F-16(Block40+), Su-30, Su-24, F-15E, Tornado IDS

Oh-58D, Ah-1(W/Z)

Missile Flight Model Upgrade

ATC upgrade

Wing Vapor and Wingflex (on everything)

Forum at http://www.vmfa251.com

New TS server information: ts3.vmfa251.com

Edited by tlhaskell

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The air battle is not necessarily won at the time of the battle. The winner may have been determined by the amount of time, energy, thought and training an individual has previously accomplished in an effort to increase his ability as a fighter pilot." ~ Pappy Boyington

JAR you're an Aussie aren't you? Any interest/intentions of creating a RAAF squadron when the official Hornet releases?

Not to speak for JAR, but it is quite probable he is happy staying with the Stingers.

That said, I am sure many of us Aussies would welcome a virtual RAAF squadron once the Hornet is released! :thumbup:

And good luck with the new squadron, Tlhaskell.

Edited by Andrei Dragovic

"Lawyer by Profession, Pilot by Heart...and self-confessed Harrier tragic"

Flight schedule for Sunday is up on our forum.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

JAR you're an Aussie aren't you? Any interest/intentions of creating a RAAF squadron when the official Hornet releases?

JAR's about as American as Apple pie. The fact that he was born in Australia grew up in Australia and lives in Australia is irrelevant. :beer:

Good luck with the new squad guys. I would definitely recommend the mod for pre-module training. Obviously the carrier is a must, it's fantastic for practicing NATOPS approaches and for getting yelled at by the Air Boss :director:. (If you're into that sort of thing).

i7-6700K, Gigabyte GTX1080 8GB , MSI Z170A, 32GB, 750W

VFA-113

Also from my side good luck to the new squadron!

If you need help with anything, you know where to find us. Really great to see dedicated F-18 squadrons coming up. I miss the good old VNAO days a lot.

All the best to you and your fellow officers,

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Great to see more groups coming online. Good luck as you guys move forward!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Things are going well. 12 pilots and growing. Still looking for more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Still need 11 squadron pilots. Please visit our forum and take a look. It can't hurt.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, would love to join a squad for sure when the f 18 is released.

Specs: i7-4790K @4.00 ghz, EVGA 2080ti , 16GB ram, Samsung 512GB SSD x2.

Gear: Virpil Alpha stick with Mongoos T-50CM2 throttle, Combat-Pro flight pedals, Track ir 5 & Reverb G2

My apologies If I offended anyone. I was commissioned a 2ndLt in the Marine Corps in 1995 and promoted to Major in 2006. I will redact my rank which I believe I earned to make you feel better. Also I served with HMH-461 as a CH-53E pilot. I went to war as a forward air controller with 2nd Battalion, 8th Marines. I can present a 214 if you need. Stolen Valor is only stolen if you are not the real thing. See my face book page for more confirmation.

thank you for your service! :thumbup: (and to all vets on this forum. indeed, many thanks!)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I'm up for joining an F/A-18 Squadron once the mod is released. Love the idea of carrier ops.

Right now I drive the MiG-21, MiG-15, and the F-86. (I have FC3, but really don't fly those jets much).

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control