Call for Indian/Asian pilots

15Pops

I'm a part of the Indian Tactical Gaming Community (ITGC), and we're looking for new pilots from Asia. We're a fun loving, semi-realism group with around 15 pilots. We have pilots from India, Qatar, UAE, Bangladesh and Hong Kong.

If you’re looking for a squadron, do hop into our TeamSpeak server and join us in the fun. Most of the squadron can be seen flying on the weekends from 1330Z (7PM IST). But, you’ll also generally find someone in the Officers’ Mess Channel of our TeamSpeak server at around 1400Z (7:30PM IST) every day on the week.

http://itgcommunity.com

TS3 Server Details:

Address : ts.itgcommunity.com

Password : Overwatch

Discord: https://discord.gg/4DuNKWM

Hey Hyde!! Charlie here. Its always fun flying with you !! Come and join us whenever you can!! we would love to have you in our squadron. I think you already have the details. If not just drop me a text and i'll help you out!!

=ITGC= Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

ITGC Air Corp

Hi Charlie, sure I'd join to fly with you guys whenever I can but unfortunately at these weeks my time is pretty much limited for rather serious MP session. Add to that my internet connection is in unstable condition. I have high ping all over DCS servers. I'm stuck to SP most of these weeks.

Cheers

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Hi Charlie, sure I'd join to fly with you guys whenever I can but unfortunately at these weeks my time is pretty much limited for rather serious MP session. Add to that my internet connection is in unstable condition. I have high ping all over DCS servers. I'm stuck to SP most of these weeks.

Cheers

BTW hyde. We can fire up a server in India when POPS is there. From Indonesia your ping to India shouldn't be much.

=ITGC= Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

ITGC Air Corp