Multiplayer

I created the mission to play with my friends. But when I hop on multiplayer and make new server I press the open button to load the mission but in the folder there are no missions.

am I forgeting something or is this bug.

Looking foward to an fast reply. :D

EDIT: Wow I should really try a bit harder before posting. I found the problem myself thanks anyways.

Edited by EagleFox

It could be an issue of where you have saved your missions. If you are in Windows 10, this is: C:\users\Your User Name\Saved Games\DCS\Missions

Otherwise, when you save a mission in the ME you can hit save as and navigate to where you want it saved...and navigate to that location in the Multiplayer setup screen.

Hope that helps.

Los

When you create the New Server, click the circled + symbol to find and load your new mission. I then Save my server's missions list from the same window, with the folder icon that has the down arrow. Hope that helps.

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.