Five Days Of Viggen - Video Series Counting Down The Release Of The AJS-37

Werewolf1025

The sound levels are the only complaint I can offer. I was going to do a quick break down of the different stripe of Viggen, but your production qualities just dump all over mine! I'm still a neophyte, really.

These are great. You should consider doing this for other aircraft in DCS. After all, a quick run down like this can help newbies and those unfamiliar with an airframe understand the context of its creation and service. That context is what matters for everything from tactics while flying to mission making.

Thanks I appreciate your feedback, I may do other aircraft but not for some time. I need a break with all the editing, ive decides to do this last week so ive been rushing to get them out before the Viggen. Next time I'm going to allow myself more time so I'm not as rushed to push out episodes.

Thanks I appreciate your feedback, I may do other aircraft but not for some time. I need a break with all the editing, ive decides to do this last week so ive been rushing to get them out before the Viggen. Next time I'm going to allow myself more time so I'm not as rushed to push out episodes.

I do want to thank you for the time and effort this took. I have already learned so much from your videos.:clap:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I like to budget my time for videos at about 1 minute in video = 45 minutes of editing.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Didn't know squat about this aircraft, but she does look great, thanks for the history lesson.

Being built by SAAB makes me worry though, as I drive old Scania buses (From about the same era) for a living and the electronic are very unreliable in those, so I wonder it the viggen suffers any reliability issues.:joystick:

Thanks for posting.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Didn't know squat about this aircraft, but she does look great, thanks for the history lesson.

Being built by SAAB makes me worry though, as I drive old Scania buses (From about the same era) for a living and the electronic are very unreliable in those, so I wonder it the viggen suffers any reliability issues.:joystick:

Thanks for posting.

Regards, Ian.

Haha, well, the SAAB automotive branch really didn't have much in common with the aircraft manufacturer other than the brand, even back then. :P The Viggen was very reliable. :-)

Thanks for posting.

Regards, Ian.

Wow, do you still drive them old wrecks?? Is that even legal? ;-)

I seriously thought the in-game radar beam looked silly and unrealistic (flip-flopping near the bottom) until I saw a clip of the real radar screen in your video..

I've been flying the Viggen for the last few hours and it's crazy how accurate LN has made it. Glad I could finally fly the closest thing to the real one we can get our hands on.