DCS: AJS-37 Viggen - Interdiction

grunf

Its a bit good isnt it... :P

Cant wait to get my hands on this. Looks like workflow is going to be a challenge, really making sure everything is set the correct position and understanding the sequence of events before doing each step of a mission.

Edited by Shadow.D.

Just watched it....does remind me of Di's Tornado

Sweet! 8)

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

I'm quite curious as to what is in the "Viggen Special Menu" in the communication menu. You can see it @1:30.

Could you please elaborate LN?

A guess could be something like settings for the Rb04, single ship or group maybe?

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Eeuh is it normal for the plane to role on the front wheel of the two wheel landing gear? If you look around 1.30 the plane passing in front of wags is doing this.

Yeah seems like a minor thing to be fixed for the AI aircraft, it looks fine with player controlled planes. That's why there is a giant WIP tag in the video description. :)

And if this is the extent of the bugs we'll see when this puppy goes live I'll be a very happy chap. :thumbup:

Edited by spiddx

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Eeuh is it normal for the plane to role on the front wheel of the two wheel landing gear? If you look around 1.30 the plane passing in front of wags is doing this.

Nope, but since this is a pre-release version there's bound to be some bugs, and to me this looks like a minor one. :-)

I'm quite curious as to what is in the "Viggen Special Menu" in the communication menu. You can see it @1:30.

Could you please elaborate LN?

I believe they are:

F2. TestTestSubMenu

F3. Cats Rule (,,,)=(^.^)=(,,,)

...so, just debug stuff that needs to be removed :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

So these custom kneeboard pages... are they generated automatically for each mission?

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Yep.

So this is just getting better and better, isn't it? :D Great feature!

Specs:

One problem with the video. We don't know if Wags actually hit his target! :D

So true. I bet he didn't even drop the bombs :D maybe just some propagada leaflets

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog