The Westland Wyvern.

pegon

The Westland Wyvern.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. The Westland Wyvern.

• Yes, yes. I want this beauty in the game right now !
    • No.

Hi all, first post.

Now how about it, do you feel exited about making a torpedo run on a Forrestal in this fine flying machine ?

I mean, the thing has :

4 20mm machine cannons

Torpedoes

Rockets

Bombs

And it is one of the most unique aircraft ever made, with contra rotating props, turbine engine and it is carrier based !

So, can the 2 other people in the world that find it utterly beautiful, chime in and let the developers know that we want this beauty in the game.

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

Flew it quite a lot when I had FSX on my machine.

I like it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

This thing confuses me, can't decide whether it's beautiful, or one of the ugliest ever.

Yes exactly, it is a bit of a struggle at first, but then it kind of grows on you:music_whistling:

We have a word in Norwegian; ugly-pretty. It goes for girls that are not so pretty, but have something about them, that make you look again:)

Intel Core i7­6700K, 32GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Pimax 5k+

Would have the Gannet as well..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."