Sending commands to allied (or enemy) aircraft

Spades_Neil

I know it can be done, but I do not know how.

In many missions, there are radio commands to instruct the AI to begin an attack on an area. Adding radio commands, I understand how to do. What I do not understand is how you set the condition for an AI to begin executing their command to attack a site, or to change waypoints.

In my example, I am attempting to set a mission where an F-15C (Pilot #001) intercepts a Tu-142 (Russian Recon). The intercept is not one where you actually shoot down the aircraft, but rather, just scare it out of the airspace.

I have a trigger area that activates when you get close enough to the plane, but how do I get the trigger to send the command to the Russian Recon plane to change waypoints to return to base?

Use "Triggered Actions". There is a command in there called "Switch Waypoint" so just set it up however you want it.

This is an example I created the last time someone asked a related question, so that is why it says FAC, but it is the same principal.

attachment.php?attachmentid=141771&d=1464995057

So say your radio command sets flag 10, you can setup another trigger that reads like the following:

Once> Flag 10 is true> AI Push Task(Switch WP)

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum