Tool Tips Size in VR Fixed

Wags

I know this has been a big deal for many of you, so I wanted to let you know that this issues was resolved internally today and will be available in a later update.

Thanks,

Matt

Awesome news Wags :thumbup:. Thanks for finally knocking this off the list for the VR users. Looking forward to the next(or later if the case) update getting applied.

Edited by Torso

I know this has been a big deal for many of you, so I wanted to let you know that this issues was resolved internally today and will be available in a later update.

Thanks,

Matt

:thumbup:

Awesome thanks for letting us know!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Great to hear!

Could we also have a solution for not showing the highlighted buttons/switches in training missions in VR?

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

Jolly good :D Thanks for the improvement!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Thanks,

Matt

:thumbup: :cheer3nc:

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

Thanks Matt, looking forward to flying training missions in VR.

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

great news Matt

Thanks for the infomration

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Great news, thanks for the heads up Wags. :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thank you for the info Matt. :thumbup:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Great news, thanks for the heads up Wags.

The multiplayer thing is down to the individual mission design, and providing it is forced off in the mission, it will be fine. You should be aware that multiplayer missions can override local settings Vullcan

Yes I am aware mission options can override local settings, I'm not quite sure why tooltips are a mission option however, as it seems to come down to user preference with no impact on other players in mutliplayer.

That said, I do not believe the "force off" or "not enforced" setting for tooltips in mission options works. Someone posted having to manually edit the mission file, deleting the options file and then going in and resaving the mission file with tooltips turned off in their local settings menu in addition to having the tooltips forced off in the mission editor.

Its a bit immersion breaking in VR to have tooltips once you already know where all the switches are, it has been helped by this fix but not eliminated.

Just did the Viggen Training and it works perfect, thanks for fixing!

McDan out

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

Yes I am aware mission options can override local settings, I'm not quite sure why tooltips are a mission option however, as it seems to come down to user preference with no impact on other players in mutliplayer.

That said, I do not believe the "force off" or "not enforced" setting for tooltips in mission options works. Someone posted having to manually edit the mission file, deleting the options file and then going in and resaving the mission file with tooltips turned off in their local settings menu in addition to having the tooltips forced off in the mission editor.

Its a bit immersion breaking in VR to have tooltips once you already know where all the switches are, it has been helped by this fix but not eliminated.

+1

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

works perfectly thanks for fixing it!!!!

Same here, very glad it is now fixed!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Bravo!!!

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

THis is probaly best fix for vr yet! One question to fellow VR's if i select in vr settings not to use mouse so only my head moves the pointer it never dissapears in the pit?... this the same for you guys aswell?

If so any way to fix that? Currently i have use mouse selected but issue i have with that is i have a buttkicker and it bounces the cursor everywhere if i center it LOL.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S