Theme not showing correctly.

Hawkeye60

I am working on a aircraft mod and can not get the theme to operate correctly.

If I install the theme folders to a different mod they work perfect.

They do not indicate the correct aircraft but you can select the icon and the it all works as it should including the music.

With the theme folders installed in the original mod, only the images show and the music defaults to a basic theme. The icon will not display correctly as well.

This in 1.5.5

In 2.04 no theme shows at all!

I have double and triple checked my code and all seem fine.

Copied and pasted the code from a working theme to this one.

The lines for installing the theme are as follows, (taken from the broken mod entry.lua )

mount_vfs_texture_path(current_mod_path ..  "/Theme/ME")--for simulator loading window
mount_vfs_texture_path(current_mod_path ..  "/Skins/1/ME")--for simulator loading window

No luck!:mad:

Any ideas?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

in the entry.lua.

check the Skins = {} section

ie

Skins	= 
{
	{
		name	= "MODULE NAME",
		dir		= "Path to Theme"
	},
},

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Thank you sir!

I will check and post the results tonight.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

This info pointed me in the correct direction.

The issue was a missing comma.

One comma!

This is now fixed!

Thank you Skate.

Your help is outstanding, spot on and appreciated.

Best wishes!