I've already asked after that but ED don't ears

jef32

Police cars in US ground units.

I think that making police cars would not be a big challenge for ED and it could allow us to make helicopters police missions above the streets of Las Vegas.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

ED you have less work that i thought in first to create for us police cars and firefight trucks. I've just discovered statics Nevada police cars on a unnamed little airstrip in the NB47 sector between Groom Lake and Tonopah test range airfield. I've even seen a hummer with flashlights. And you've already create US firefight trucks in static because i've seen one on Tonopah test range airfield. Its only a child game for you now to make these models usable in the mission editor. Why do you make not that ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

See here for airfield objects, very nice!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180469

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

it's downloading now

If that runs :

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Installed but that don't give us the possibility to use vehicles as moving models following waypoints, just statics. and i can't see new items in the list. It's the same as if i hadn't nothing installed.I've done with JSGME but nothing new in game.

Edited by jef32

Installed but that don't give us the possibility to use vehicles as moving models following waypoints, just statics.

Do you have CA?

I have not tried these to see if CA will allow you to drive them.

Will check tonight.

It would be cool!

I will report back

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

No i havn't CA

I don't want to drive tanks. I have the mods Upuaut complete and ranger pack. perhaps the mod youtell us don't run because these mods ?