Nevada Bundled with Only 1 of 3 Keys Needed

mrmertz

Tried to submit a support ticket THREE times for this and have given up. Each time after I copy and paste the stupid Star Farce log error report, the web page starts running slowly then doesn't respond at all. Upon recovery of course all my info is wiped out. Hence the post here as I'm stuck for help...

Installed the 2.xxx first, then ordered the bundle with Nevada and installed.

Ordered the bundle entitled "F-5E + F-5E ABFM Campaign + Nevada". Everything seemed to have downloaded and installed fine. When I went to use the F-5E in Nevada to check things out I got the activation key from the module manage and it accepted it, no problems. Bird is apparently ready to go. Then things went downhill as usual from there. The Nevada terrain asked for the key activation - the module manager shows "no key" listed for it. The module manager also shows "no key" for the F-5E mission pack.

Any ideas on this? It's 4:30am so getting a little frustrated so my apologies. It's probably something simple on my end but guess my head isn't in the game at this point (pun intended).

Thanks people in advance. Giving up for now...yawn...:helpsmilie:

Jeff

• ED Team

Hi

Login here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/order/

you should see your orders click on details and you should see your keys

If not you need to open a support ticket so they can check it

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/?add=Y

I have checked and it seems to be working fine for me

if you still have problems let us know.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Ugh. No keys shown at all. Shows product purchased, even clicked on the product in the details page, tells me I already own it.

"Order #388990 of 20-01-2017

Order status

Completed

Order has been sent or completed (for orders with serial numbers)

Amount

$72.00

Transaction

N388990D2017xxxxxxxxx..."

• ED Team

I think support have replied to you, hope it gets resolved for you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2