Rearm/refuel by script?

Bearfoot

Is there a way to re-arm/re-fuel an aircraft by script?

I'm thinking of, e.g. when a helicopter touches down on general "ground" (i.e., not a FARP or airfield), within a special trigger zone, maybe a radio item can be added (refuel/rearm) which when selected leads to refueling/rearming?

On the wishlist since forever!

A simple ZONE with FARP capabilities... My personal hope is on the new "Grass Airfield" object, as it already has a supplies menu like any airfield, just you can't load any ammo or refuel (yet?)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

On the wishlist since forever!

A simple ZONE with FARP capabilities... My personal hope is on the new "Grass Airfield" object, as it already has a supplies menu like any airfield, just you can't load any ammo or refuel (yet?)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Yes, this is why it's not a complete solution and not that attractive to people wishing to use helicopters in the same mission. It's also needing a texture dropped inside one of the core ed terrain files, which is not automated by JSGME and thus also not appealing as it will uninstall every update. And finally, due to...well DCS... if the ground isn't flat it will float in the air.

However, when you realise that you can use it with Helicopters as they can happily take off from anywhere nowadays, and use it with an additional mod to have aircraft take off from anywhere, much of the argument falls away to a determined person.

I'll PM you it. I didn't want to upload it as generally speaking it's quite hacky.

As far as I was able to understand from his thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=178801 he replaced the farp model with the one in the video and presto, I haven't tried it yet myself.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *