BF-109K Liveries Collection mod

Hawkeye60

Brought to you by,

WW II Aircraft Development Co-op (WW II ADC )

President - Markindel, Model development

Vice President - Hawkeye60, Mod development

Research/Resource gathering, Testing, bug discovery, javalina1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod contains MOST of the available Liveries on the User down-load page.

I may have missed some.

If there is any objection to hosting these, or if you wish your livery removed, or added, pm me and I will comply.

Warning!

You guys are incredible!

What beautiful work!

Thank you!

Zip file size is 1.45 GB!

Un-zipped close to 6.5 GB!

JSGME ready

All credit belongs to the originators.

Thank you

The WW II ADC team

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivc4stc4ca64ds0/BF-109K%20Liveries.zip?dl=0

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

thanks you mate ;)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

+1 maybe all skins should come as a pack smile.gif

Funny you should say this...........

Working on the FW-190 and P51D

The '51 may need more than one zip!

Stay tuned...........

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 months later...

Drop in mods folder and install with JSGME.

All skins should show.

Any trouble, let me know.

Thanks

_Mods is for JSGME. Normally it would be called Mods but since DCS already has a folder titled Mods you have to name it something different in DCS.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin