Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams (VFAT) 2006

Hi all,

Some more info for aerobatic teams and spectators:

Mission File

In order to get ready for VFAT we already release the actual Airshow Mission. Therefore you can get familiar with the settings and do some kind of private rehearsal :)

DOWNLOAD MISSION FILE V. 1.1 (last updated: November 15th)

Like in last year, all aircrafts are placed in a certain order. All aircrafts in the mission are already equipped with their correct skin.

Here is a overview of how the aircrafts are ordered at the Airbase:

DOWNLOAD PLAYER LIST

DOWNLOAD GROUND CHART

EDIT:

@ Corsair: Thanks for your support! :)

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Airshow 2006 program

Hi all,

thanks a lot to the organisation team (Chrissis, Laud and Frazer + the others) for this well organised event. A great moment of aviation in perspective :pilotfly:

Here is a link to a very raw presentation of our 2006 airshow that can be interesting for some formation flying addicted. (In pps format)

Patrouille Suisse Airshow 2006

Plus the "french" order given in flight, called the "musique" in pdf:

Musique

If you have any questions regarding french...:music_whistling:

See you all

Erwan "Airone", JetESons Team Member

AlphaJet Lover

Great , looking forward to watching the aerobatic teams fly. I saw the White Ravens rehearsal last Saturday, and it was impressive! Good job WR's!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Microsoft Windows Vista x64 bit

Overclocked Intel Core2Duo @ 3.30GHz

6GB DDR Ram

Nvidia GTX280 1GB

DCS Blackshark Russian DVD Box and English Download

1920x1080 res. @ 37" Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080P

Background image by Shrubbo.

Any info of stream?

I am working on that as hard as I can to the deadline! But from the problems I am having in getting programs to work correctly it doesnt look like I will succeed with the live streaming for this years VFAT:helpsmilie:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Due to some technical difficulties the livestream is probably not going to work. If that is the case we will upload every display track to the JaBoG website right after they are flown. It will be no live stream but you still can watch what happend like 30 mins ago.

Another thing to mention about the VFAT Airshowpack, if you have problems with the skins (like seeing only parts of the planes), deinstall the VFAT Airshowpack (by clicking uninstall untill its fully deinstalled (red)) and install it again with the "CDDS" checkbox OFF.

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WE don't like it either...

But if you have any good suggestions let us/me know!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Guys,

perhaps I can help here but if you could express your needs/problems for the streaming, it could help to find the appropriate answer.

If you don't want to explain this here send me a personal email so we can try to solve this out.

Manuel

PSV Team

Actually I think I found some ways how to do such a live-stream. The problem is that it's too late now to arrange all the technical background stuff needed for that. i.e. I would have to connect a second computer which captures/encodes the outgoing signal from the comp which is connected to the LOMAC-server as client. Further we would have to setup our download-server as stream-server as we would need enormous upload-speeds.

So things went clearer for me (I knew nothin about all that until a few days ago) but seems like its to late.

@manu: The original idea was to send a live video-stream from the LOMAC-spectator-perspective to the i-net so that up to, let's say 100, people could join the event "live"!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We're dealing with the streaming issue right now...

The server-side streaming already works, but we have some troubles at the client-side streaming...

However, if the streaming isn't going to work, don't worry... We will provide the tracks immediatly after the landing of the aerobatic team on our website for download:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=vfat

You can get them by clicking the "download-link" in the list of participants.

Kind regards,

JaBoG32_Chrissi

Maybe we get it workin for tomorrows show!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

so the outcome of it is that the server side works fine no prob, we need a soft that streams the video out to the streaming server via udp or rtp.

Somebody any experience in that ?

I know what I am doing in hosting the server with icp/udp etc. but I just cant get a client to connect. I will host a server with a program and then upload a media file to it to play it and then get somebody to connect to my ip/server address to start streaming it but it isnt working!!!! I think this is for Windows Server 2003 Operating System, I might buy a computer just for a server and use that :-P

Hi guys,

Tonite was already great, awesome flying and great spirit online, on the game server as well as on Teamspeak.

Unfortunately, for technical reason we were unable to accomplish the live video stream we planned to provide, but people are still working on it and chances are that it might be working tomorrow. But sorry, no promises...

To compensate a little for this and to spread the visuals of the show as fast as possible, we recorded the individual displays of each team as individual tracks and started to upload them immediately after the landing of each team.

Thus, we had most of the show online and ready for download by the end of the evening.

Go to

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=vfat

and follow the download links behind each Friday´s schedule item.

Aside from the technical issues with the live stream, we were blessed tonight with a stable server, good connections and a very much more stable and smooth event than last year.

On behalf of vJaBoG32 CO Chrissi and the rest of the organisation team, I would like to thank you all for joining, listening and watching. The performance of the display pilots was awesome, they deserve highest credits for the hard work and training they put into their hobby which all payed off tonight in an amazing display of skill and accomplishment!

Nothing beats events like this, where the community comes toghether to celebrate our beloved LockOn and where you get to meet and talk to some of the well-known names that you only know from forums and hyperlobby.

Good night @ll, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

The VFAT tonight has been a positive experience, I'd like to thanx the the organization !

We had a pleasant display even if just 3 of our 7 pilots, but enough to makes me feel anxious with sweated hands and cold feet for those 15 minutes... eheh

Seeya next time!

Anxious with sweated, tell me about it! :cry: I think alot of us pilots lost some weight last night :D

I'm very glad everything went well and that the server ran as smooth we only could wish for.

It was a great pleasure to watch all the aerobatic teams!

And tomorrow the big boomer......I can't wait.....5 (very likely 6) hours of AIRSHOW :D WHOA!:joystick:

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]