F-5E Ground crew unresponsive

NeroMSD

I have had this problem when trying to start the Tiger that ground crew will not respond and neither will re-arm and re-fuel.

It will only work sometimes and most of the time i end up just starting off runway which is not as enjoyable for me.

I mainly just do "quick missions"

I check my radio frequencies also but i don't think it matters.

If anyone knows what i should be doing i would be very happy to know Thanks

I noticed this too. I think that the quick mission generator is making the airbases neutral, so there's no ground crew available. You can get around this by opening mg.miz in the mission editor and assigning your base to either red or blue, then saving it as a single mission.

Win 10, Gigabyte Aorus Ultra with i5 9600KF @ 4.6GHz, 32G DDR4 3200 RAM, GTX 1070, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog stick on VPC Warbird base, Warthog Throttle for jets & helis, CH Throttle Quadrant for props, CH Pro Pedals, 500GB SSDs for installed sims :gun_smilie:

I have not noticed this however I have noticed that the crew chief does absolutely everything. If you ask him to Rearm and refuel he does it... while he is doing that if you ask him to Connect Air Supply he does not respond immediately because he is rearming and refueling your aircraft... Therefore I always have to wait until I am rearmed and refueled or wait until after the start sequence is complete before the crew chief can complete his tasks.

You would think that this being the "AIR FORCE" we should get armament and fuel people to help the crew chief out but instead our crew chiefs job is a busy one.

That is the only issue I have seen with the crew not responding to requests in the Tiger ... one other thing you can check is to make sure the base where your bird is at is a Friendly base and not enemy or neutral.:joystick:

One problem I had before with unresponsive crew chief was when I set up a mission (in DCS 2.0, Groom lake, "start from ramp") and instead of accepting the default parking spot assigned to me, I changed it to another one before starting the mission. Whenever I do that, I get no response from the crew chief. If I accept the default parking spot, it's all fine.

Cheers,

Mumby