Thinking about making an Oceania Server

ENERG1A

Half the servers i play on kick me for high ping. There has to be people in the same boat as me.

How would i go about making my own server? Is it as simple as making a new one in the Browser or do i need a dedicated system?

pain.thumb.png.4385aa459d881a60e61739b3e12da5da.png

Pic related, it's what i have to deal with every day

I'm in Singapore and thinking this would be a good place to run one, for both Oceania and Asia. Gigabit fibre helps too :)

Oculus CV1, i7 4790k @ stock, gtx 1080ti @ stock, 32gb PC3-19200 @ 2.4ghz, warthog & saitek pedals, razer tartarus chroma.

Oh yes please....but make its setting as hard as it can ala 104th server or little bit lower like Open Conflict should be fine. I'm getting tired with being banned or kicked because of high ping problems. Asia-Oceania should have their own regional server.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Oh yes please....but make its setting as hard as it can ala 104th server or little bit lower like Open Conflict should be fine. I'm getting tired with being banned or kicked because of high ping problems. Asia-Oceania should have their own regional server.

Yes Hyde, absolutely !! we are making the mission to be as realistic as possible with a 400 ping limit maybe (like open conflict) so there are no issues in joining. Plus we are planning to host it in Singapore so that our Aussie & kiwi brothers have no problem joining. We feel their pain as well because most of the servers situated in America (like 104th or Open Conflict) kick us out due to the ping limit .We will try & make it as dynamic as possible.

Regards

=ITGC= Verticle Charlie

=ITGC= Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

ITGC Air Corp

The problem with DCS servers is that it require a GPU that supports DX11 or higher. So if you are running Xeons you ned v4 or newer, I7's (spesific chipsets) or a full GPU. You guys should see that hardware that Buddyspike runs on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...

Greetings Gentlemen!! The 104th Phoenix|ITGC Asia Server is online and based out of Singapore so, the ping is 60 ms from northern Australia. We see a lot of pilots from Australia joining us everyday!! Come join us in the teamspeak as well. For more information about the server please click on the following link.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=190057&highlight=ITGC

Edited by =ITGC=Verticle Charlie

Regards

№15 | Verticle Charlie

Commanding Officer

No. 15 " Battle Axes "