MK2 Training 10 bombing FINAL - feedback

Maulkin

1) After entering the offset for waypoint two, the instructor tells the pilot to press the BAD button to check the offset point that was entered is working, but does not tell the pilot to first to change DEST to 02 so you get what appears to be an error with both ENC and BAD blinking. The pilot must first change DEST to WP02 (press DEST twice) and then press the BAD button. The BAD button should remain steady and the ENC button will blink.

2) After checking the BAD should I keep it turned on? It says when I am ready I should DEPRESS the BAD but I am not sure if that means I should keep it turned on or not. Right now I am assuming I should deselect it.

3) The mission claims that after flying over the BAD should automatically light up but as far as I could see it never does. The only things that light up are REC and VAL. This is kind of odd because I would have expected the BAD to light up so it could be the mission is correct but the Mirage is wrong.

4) Might want to mention that your speed should be over 400 knots IAS or you get a big 'X' on the HUD but that is optional. :)

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

• 5 weeks later...

I think you actually don't have to press that val button as the update should be done internally for the BAD ground cursor... BUT indeed that update don't seem to work anyway. I can update precisely or 1nm away from IP, the ground cursor at BAD is always at the same place.... wrong place.... and always bombing NOT on targets :p

• 3 weeks later...