Congrats guys

Cowboy10uk

Hi guys, I know she's not out for another few days yet, but can I say congrats, every single video I see of the Viggen looks like you guys have hit a home run with this aircraft.

She looks amazing and I'm sure will be fantastic fun to fly, I honestly can't wait. However I will apologise as I'm afraid she will also be the very first aircraft that I won't be able to purchase in pre order, as it's been a few tough months recently. :(

However once I'm back on my feet, I can assure you that she will be the first purchase I make.

Once again congrats and thankyou for bringing this aircraft to our hangars, she's gonna be an amazing addition.

Cowboy10uk

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

+1, it looks like it is going to be a blast to learn and fly. I think it will be even better when we get an appropriate terrain to take her through fast, down low.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Well looks like I lied, I couldn't resist after all. Don't tell the wife. ;)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Tommorrow, we blast off guys. :pilotfly::D:thumbup::joystick:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

God I hope she's released first thing in the morning, on later tomorrow so won't be able to fly until Monday otherwise. :(

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well the ED patches are usually released during the Afternoon EU times.

So this will most likely be the same.

Sadly deep down I know that, I'm just hoping this may be different. ;)

Bloody shift work getting in the way of my flying again. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Also from me the warmest congratulations for Leatherneck!

Amazing job, it delivers everything

on the amazing Ralfi's Alley - DCS AJS-37 Viggen Review:

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

To the great folks at Leatherneck,

Just a heart felt thank you for the Viggen.

This has now became my favorite attack aircraft to fly.

Off to study the Flight Manual.

Cheers,

Screen_170205_150232.thumb.jpg.2f001d967438caab269ccc23b17ba7b8.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

FWIW - my thanks also

For what it's worth I would also like to send a massive thank you to the LN team and all who made the DCS Viggen possible.

I had owned the original DCS Black Shark but then life and kids got in the way and I dropped away from combat flight sims.

Growing up as a kid in Australia somehow the Viggen (and the Draken) captured my imagination. I don't know why - I think it was unusual design and just how damn cool they looked. I remember my dad used to help me sketch/draw the Viggen and Draken with the blue & gold Swedish 'triple crown' national emblem.

When I stumbled on some info that LN were doing the Viggen for DCS, I've jumped straight back into the flight sim world. Now got DCS, the Viggen, the A-10C and the Nevada range with more to come.

So thanks guys for doing this aeroplane. It's brought back a lot of good memories and re-started my life in the combat flight sim world. Plus the Viggen is every bit as awesome as I thought it was when I was a kid. :thumbup:

MiG-21 and Viggen has been two aircraft I always wanted to have in a simulation. So I really should be thanking LN even for the choice of aircraft alone.

In the limited spare time I currently have, I am enjoying learning the Viggen (and crashing it when trying to navigate between mountains in low visibility using terrain avoidance radar).

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script