TACAN to get range of wingman?

Maulkin

• 1 year later...

How do you set TACAN code for the carrier?

Hey guys,

1. So I’m in the hornet (go figure) and I’ve created a carrier qual mission. On startup my MPCD never “sees” the carrier in tacan (even tho the default should be 1X). Frustrating. I’ve been eyeballing all of my approaches and I’m pretty sure the real pilots don’t do it that way. Where can I find a list of tacan codes AND/OR make my own in the mission builder?

2. Sometimes after a trap, when I taxi back to the shuttle and drop the launch bar in it, press U, then go to burner, homeboy in the “bubble” takes a break and refuses to push the button. What gives?

“Talk to me Goose...”

Hey guys,

1. So I’m in the hornet (go figure) and I’ve created a carrier qual mission. On startup my MPCD never “sees” the carrier in tacan (even tho the default should be 1X). Frustrating. I’ve been eyeballing all of my approaches and I’m pretty sure the real pilots don’t do it that way. Where can I find a list of tacan codes AND/OR make my own in the mission builder?

2. Sometimes after a trap, when I taxi back to the shuttle and drop the launch bar in it, press U, then go to burner, homeboy in the “bubble” takes a break and refuses to push the button. What gives?

“Talk to me Goose...”

I’m afraid you’re in the wrong sub-forum here. It’s Mirage 2000C, we don’t normally do carrier operations.

You should have all relevant informations in Hornet thread :thumbup:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi