Mission 2

Vino

• 1 month later...

Hey, I just checked - it is enough for you to be at 400 feet AGL or less. Also, the flares are for effect, they have no influence on the whole process. One thing you might have done, though, is that you ran out of time. If you don't make the pass withing 4 minutes from the moment you say "Preparing for our run" then the shooting stops automatically and a different dialogue plays. Other than that I can't think of anything that would prevent you from succeeding...

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 1 month later...
I completely missed the part of "show of force", because I mistakenly thought it was the job of Flight Colt. So I finally landed with a score of 60. But the campaign still proceeded to Mission 3.

I also miss that, to be honest I tough we where suppose to be on channel 3 from way point 2 after the AP test. So I kinda miss the complete conversation. What are we suppose to do?

This is great way to learn the module Baltic Dragon thank you for all that

• 3 years later...
On 5/13/2018 at 2:49 PM, baltic_dragon said:

Hey, I just checked - it is enough for you to be at 400 feet AGL or less. One thing you might have done, though, is that you ran out of time. If you don't make the pass withing 4 minutes from the moment you say "Preparing for our run" then the shooting stops automatically and a different dialogue plays.

Hmm, I had a similar problem on DCS version 2.7.9.18080. I made a bunch of super low passes (definitely under 400 feet AGL) over the town and could see the shooting, but nothing happened after the passes. I'm pretty sure my passes started more than 4 minutes after saying "preparing for our run" (it took me some time to enter the coordinates and fly to them, and figure out how to release flares), but the shooting was still going on during my passes and I didn't get any further dialogue.

(Another minor issue I ran into in this mission was that I couldn't get the displayed altitude autopilot mode to work - only the amber light would come on when I pressed the button.)