Do we have a time for release on the 27th?

Kilrah

Have they mentioned any time for the release for the Viggen yet? Cant find any info for it.

Good to know if it is worth a day off from work :lol:

ASUS Z370, i7 8086K @ 5,2 Ghz, ASUS Strix GTX 1080, 16GB Ram, TM HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR 5, Saitek combat rudders, 25" 1440p monitor, Oculus Rift

Updates usually arrive around 2 or 3 pm GMT. This isn't written in stone as if they have issues with compiling, or last minute bugs to fix, then it has been known for a Saturday morning release to occur.

You will never get an exact time/date from the developers, because it is always subject to circumstances beyond anyone's control.

But, if you start pressing F5 around 2pm, you should get it before your keyboard disintegrates, or you develop terminal carpal tunnel syndrome.

Or just keep an eye on the forum, because there is always a contest to be the first to announce the update has gone live.

Also, bear in mind that it is Eagle Dynamics themselves that release updates, and Leatherneck will have no control over it.

Have they mentioned any time for the release for the Viggen yet? Cant find any info for it.

Good to know if it is worth a day off from work :lol:

If you live in Sweden, i can safely say that you can finish work and come home to the Viggen :)

Was planning on early Friday (15:00 SweTime style when updates usually go live) but got a customer meeting 14:30 - guess how focused I will be during that meeting..

Imagine the wonderful world of no customers!

(yeah)

I'll probably be stuck on work until very late on Friday, maybe 7 or 8pm CET, but I'll have 10 days off after that, starting Saturday. :joystick: