Oculus, HUD

chinpok

Sorry for the delay. So I did some testing, in multiplayer, single player and watched a startup guide just to be sure but I have like ~50+ hours with the mig so I know how to start it.

I tried the knobs to increase brightness of the "cross" and fixed.

Verdict nothing helps if I ramp start but in single player if I start from the air the HUD is working. @Jethro11 Did you ramp start?

No mods installed now, default cockpit.

Off topic BUT must have for oculus users(I had washed out colors since I have it and now it is like CV1.5 :D):

HUD can go blank if pitot boom freezes (gunsight computer gets data from the boom)... so you need to turn the pitot heater on (next to bomb arm switch).

Actually I just found that out when I was looking the startup video(never turned it on before but the HUD always worked, maybe new patch?) anyhow it is still not working or how long should I wait before takeoff? as one of the best advantages of the mig is the quick ramp-to-air time I usually don't wait too long(radar is still warming up ~2+ mins after takeoff).

Depends on the weather setting, but it should not be much.

Chinpok, is this just some specific mission or what is the pattern?

What I have noticed is that in some missions I have downloaded, in case you use auto startup procedure, it will not flip all switches...

Also woth looking is if there are failures turned on