Integrity Check woes

Johnny Dioxin

I am not able to play on multiplayer servers, having done so until mid December, without issue.

I keep getting an integrity check fail. I have removed my mods (which consisted only of cockpit mods by Ricciardo, Devrim and gospadin and two campaign corrections) and deleted the user folder.

I also ran the repair utility, which replaced around 64MB worth of files.

I'm still being refused, though. This is now a 'repaired' install, with no mods and a brand new user files folder.

This is what the intergity checkers tells me:

integrity.jpg

Which may as well be in Thargoid, as it tells me nothing.

The worst thing is that this happened from one day to the next, and I had made zero changes to my installation. Oh - at some point the Spitfire was installed by the module manager, but I can't see that having caused this.

Kneeboard Guides

No longer flying, but still checking in

• ED Team

go to your dcs install

delete your tech folder

DCS World\Mods\tech

run a repair

you should be good to go

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I keep getting an integrity check fail. I have removed my mods (which consisted only of cockpit mods by Ricciardo, Devrim and gospadin and two campaign corrections) and deleted the user folder.

Remove the ship mods in the "dcs world\mods\tech" folder and you should be good to go.