Need some guidance on guidance....

Capn kamikaze

If you're talking multiplayer then you get a buddy to laze the target (a10c is good for that). In single player you have to set up a jtac to use laser guidance and it sometimes still doesn't seem to work.

As far as dropping them you just drop as normal near the target and let the bomb do the fine tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, in the Mission editor. By default it is set to the AI JTAC code.

I believe you can also set the GBU code using the kneeboard in the cockpit, but the code and all other settings (chaff/flare use, rocket ripple settings etc) must be set whilst the plane is totally powered down, no batteries or external power/air and once started up can't be changed until the next total shutdown

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not having much luck with this, well one bit of luck, I hit a BTR-80 with one but I know it was not guided, it was a pure fluke.

I'm contacting my ground asset/s, and it is giving me info to a target, but it never seems to lase the target, it should have clear LOS, and it clears me in hot, and I am approaching from the friendly to the enemy so the laser spot would be visible to my bomb, but it never seems to guide.