Currently Known Release Issues

RagnarDa

Hey guys im just starting up my AJS-37 but i have a very strange problem.

When i move my mouse cursor over a button in the clickable cockpit it doesn't go green or register. By chance i discovered that if i drag my cursor an inch or two to the left of a cockpit button or switch it will go green, show a label and be able to use. But it's impossible to fly like that.

Any suggestions?

Edit: It was the resolution... =) Sry for posting here i was panicing

Edited by Flaskus

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having some issues with timeouts for our Viggen clients on our Open Beta server.

We have around 5-7 people that all own the Viggen get Connection Timeouts. I believe the error text is "Server Update Timeout".

We get timeouts on all servers so it seems we're confined to single player for now? Been looking for others on the forums with the issue but can't seem to find any.

Thought since it happens for us on other servers than ours and on multiple different user's clients, it wouldn't be an issue on our end but would be glad to be proven wrong.

Thanks for any help!

Having some issues with timeouts for our Viggen clients on our Open Beta server.

We have around 5-7 people that all own the Viggen get Connection Timeouts. I believe the error text is "Server Update Timeout".

We get timeouts on all servers so it seems we're confined to single player for now? Been looking for others on the forums with the issue but can't seem to find any.

Thought since it happens for us on other servers than ours and on multiple different user's clients, it wouldn't be an issue on our end but would be glad to be proven wrong.

Thanks for any help!

Happened to me once on 104th, then reconnected and it was fine. But yes, definitely a problem.

Can confirm the twist rudder issue, I use a modded logitech G940 with a brand new non logitech potentiometer in rudder pedals, it is working flawlessly on all of the other DCS aircrafts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but when using vr in the viggen, zooming in seriously hinders frames and I'd most def a bug.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

From what I read on the 1.5.6 Open Beta forum, this is a 1.5.6 issue, not specific to the Viggen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Hi!!! I´m new to LS forum but have followed it for almost a year and I am very impressed over the AJS37 realism, graphic and all the work they put on it. Flew it today with Oculus rift and it was a great feeling :pilotfly:

I have noticed a few bugs though.

-The Start button is not labeled.

-Sometime the pitch and rolltrim doesn´t work

-BRÄ UPPF light on the left warning panel should be illuminated when you set Huvudström to On and the light goes off during engine start.

-The baseselector on FR22 N/I

-SYRGAS light on the right warning panel should be illuminated when the oxygen valve is closed

-When I fly in mode LF for landing with TILS locked, I seem to be way out left according to SI and the localizer on FLI37 even though I am flying in a straight line towards the runway, if I fly according to the instrumens I am flying towards the right of the runway.

-When I manually program the data panel in REF/LOLA and insert the coordinates for the waypoints, the last of the six digits doesn´t take and when I enter the same coordinate the second time it works, need to insert every cordinate twice for both Longitude and Latitude.

-It´s very hard to keep a straight line on runway during take off and landing, very sensitive nosewheel steering.

-The TIPPVÄXEL swithch should be labeled AUT in down position and LANDN in the up position.

I pressed the quick select IR missile button while i had RB05 selected.

It seemed to Switch to Sidewinders as the Radar changed mode and i heard the growl.

However i still launched the RB05 missiles and then the sidewinders when i pressed the trigger.

I had done the same things when carrying other weapons without this behavior

Issues I've encountered so far:

Longer load times than other aircraft, that load bar seems stuck at 70-80% for a minute or two.

Choppier viewing, initially it seems like things crawl to a standstill if I look around the cockpit and then it is fine, though if I zoom view the same thing happens.

Twist throttle is definitely porked.

Connection timeouts with multiplay, haven't been able even to arm the aircraft before it times out.

Funky physics when destroyed by enemy fire. Aircraft spinning with high rpm, end over end, and other unrealistic outcomes.

gs

Thanks for the heads up. I will anticipate the short comings when I finally get to download the module. Which brings me to my current issue, I pre order the viggen module when advertise, the release date passed and I haven't been able to download it yet.

Thanks for the heads up. I will anticipate the short comings when I finally get to download the module. Which brings me to my current issue, I pre order the viggen module when advertise, the release date passed and I haven't been able to download it yet.

Did you buy it from the ED store or HeatBlur?

What does it say in the Module Manager? Buy or Install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which brings me to my current issue, I pre order the viggen module when advertise, the release date passed and I haven't been able to download it yet.

You are using the latest Open Beta, right?

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

i purchased the pre order from the ED STORE, I checked my account with them and it shows purchase completed even the activation number matches but reads not activated yet on my side.

You will need to update to 1.5.6 in order for your Viggen to work.

There are a few options for you to do so.

I recommend using SkateZilla's utility to upgrade. It's very easy and non destructive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!!! I´m new to LS forum but have followed it for almost a year and I am very impressed over the AJS37 realism, graphic and all the work they put on it. Flew it today with Oculus rift and it was a great feeling :pilotfly:

I have noticed a few bugs though.

-The Start button is not labeled.

-Sometime the pitch and rolltrim doesn´t work

-BRÄ UPPF light on the left warning panel should be illuminated when you set Huvudström to On and the light goes off during engine start.

-The baseselector on FR22 N/I

-SYRGAS light on the right warning panel should be illuminated when the oxygen valve is closed

-When I fly in mode LF for landing with TILS locked, I seem to be way out left according to SI and the localizer on FLI37 even though I am flying in a straight line towards the runway, if I fly according to the instrumens I am flying towards the right of the runway.

-When I manually program the data panel in REF/LOLA and insert the coordinates for the waypoints, the last of the six digits doesn´t take and when I enter the same coordinate the second time it works, need to insert every cordinate twice for both Longitude and Latitude.

-It´s very hard to keep a straight line on runway during take off and landing, very sensitive nosewheel steering.

-The TIPPVÄXEL swithch should be labeled AUT in down position and LANDN in the up position.

The point where I manually program the datapanel with coordinates I did it all wrong and figured it out so it works the way it should and I also adjusted the axis for my rudder so it is not that sensitive anymore.

- Force Feedback doesn't work. The stick will not have centering force nor provide resistance to movement.

Thanks for the information... expected that already after my first short test. Just fire up simFFB until it's in (and still waiting for a MiG-21bis trim fix, but I know it's been assigned in the bug tracker already) dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I'm loving the plane so far. One thing to report is that in CCIP training mission the narrator tells you to set up QFE to 1012 instead of what stands in the chart for the target which is 1052 or so. It took me 3 hours to figure out why I was dropping way short all the time. With 1052 its a direct hit. Also dropping the HUD to a lower position seems necessary but isn't mentioned.

Edited by hideki2

This has happened to me maybe 2-3 times now. My wheels going through the ground. The last landing was soft and nice and it happens after rolling for a bit slowing down.

I thought the aircraft might have been damaged so I called for the ground crew to repair the aircraft, they did nothing and the end of flight log shows no damage.

Sorry if it has been mentioned before.

vvSJvmt.png

Hi! Sorry to change topic.

I have noticed in several videos that it doesn's seem like the fast/slow indication ,tailfin symbol, is working correctly in eigher of the landing master modes. In the real airplane this should guide you to the correct landing speed. 550 with gear up and with gear down it should target the speed equivalent to 12 or 15 degrees alfa depending on selection.

I have not been able to try it out as my new computer still hasn't been deliver yet. Maybe someone else could try it out.

Is this a bug or something that has been missed in development.

I have gotten the landing fin to work once, but I can't remember the conditions.

I usually use landin P/O mode and it always sticks inside the velocity vector regardless of AoA ("speed too low" indication)

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.