Crash Fire Rescue Mission Template (Including Scripts)

SUNTSAG

Hi All,

The video explains everything in more detail but basically this is a template including scripts from a self confessed lua noob. It does exactly what it says on the tin and I hope you find it useful. I have no doubt the scripting is basic but its functional so enjoy :thumbup:

• Like 2

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excellent work mate, bring missions immersion to the next level IMHO.

Cheers Specter

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Thanks BaD CrC and here they are listed below:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180469 VP-Airfield Equipment 0.8.2 beta Mod (Fire Station/Fire Section Building)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=124251&highlight=upuaut+wolf Addon Tents, Watchtower, UH-1-Cargo (Wolf Ambulance Mod)

You could of course swap them out for stock items but don't change the group names as that will impact the script functions. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice !

congratulation, awesome, for a first lua mission !

keep on the good ideas.

hope to see much more mission from you ;-)

:thumbup::thumbup:

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Nice work mate, I see you really got into this stuff since we last spoke, doing some great things like this and the sound to unit script! Can't give you anymore rep though apparently.

Yes mate I am enjoying having a dabble with a modicum of success and everyday is a learning day:thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]