Assigning and Mapping Controllers Black-Screen Crash

DieHard

Purchased and installed the M-2000C module to DCS 1.5 (December 25, 2016).

My current version is DCS 1.5.5.6065.216

Have not attempted setup in the latest Nevada map.

Yesterday started assigning my 3 CH controllers. Have been pre-occupied learning the Spit 9 for a month.

Just loading and assigning my CH Fighterstick then saving causes black screen.

Only way out is bringing up Windows Task Manager and "End Task" for Digital Combat Simulator.

Tried both ways using my CH Control Manager which I always use, and separately in DCS Options/Controls without using CH Control Manager.

I have most of the DCS inventory---this has never happened before.

Went into the DCS Module Manager for my M-2000C Installed Files installation, my Serial Number shows itself as being installed.

Using no mods. All JSGME mods turned off.

Went to 104th Phoenix's server, the aircraft shows up, me in the cockpit.

What is going on?

How to fix?

If necessary, what is the process to uninstall this module, do a PC restart, and do a re-install?

Edited by DieHard
Typos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's a known issue with this module, no solution has been found by the devs yet.

Try assigning your controls from within a mission (just press ESC and then 'Adjust controls'). This workaround works for most players.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

It's a known issue with this module, no solution has been found by the devs yet.

Try assigning your controls from within a mission (just press ESC and then 'Adjust controls'). This workaround works for most players.

In 1.5, your advice worked fine. After initial setup, additional mapping does not need to be done in a SP or MP mission, but in Option/Controls not in flight and will no longer crash when exiting.

Still need to setup in my Nevada map.

Thanks.

(Mirage is easy to fly compared to the Spit and I am using zero dead-zone and zero curves currently with the Mirage.)

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]