Automatic Activation failed

Robdcamp88

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong thread. Bought Viggen,

unable to activate it. Sent numerous error reports. First time I've had an issue with this.

"Automatic activation failed.

Failure reason: Unable to connect to the activation server. Check your Internet connection and try again.

If the error recurs, press "Error report" and send the report to product technical support."

This has been going on for at least half an hour now

• ED Team

Hi

usually this is due to Antivirus or security software preventing the activation

what AV are you using?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

try adding the DCS folder to your allowed list.

let me know if it helps

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

The leatherneck guys will most likely assist you give them some time

or contact them here https://www.heatblur.com/pages/contact-us

I bought the Limited Edition version of the Viggen from the Heatblur website and received my key.

After updating DCS World Open Beta to version 1.5.6 I am able to install all modules except the Viggen. I am only getting the "Buy" option which takes me to the Eagle Dynamics E-Shop/Modules web page with the option to buy.

What is the work around for this so I can install and activate the Viggen?

Thanks for any info.

Edited by Mike Busutil

I bought the Limited Edition version of the Viggen from the Heatblur website and received my key.

After updating DCS World Open Beta to version 1.5.6 I am able to install all modules except the Viggen. I am only getting the "Buy" option which takes me to the Eagle Dynamics E-Shop/Modules web page with the option to buy.

What is the work around for this so I can install and activate the Viggen?

Thanks for any info.

Hi Mike,

Have you bound your key to your DCS account?

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hey Cobra, I'm still unable to activate this module, or any other module for that matter. ED is saying I need to talk to LNS, which I have been doing.

The only thing that has worked for the other modules is the website activation. Do you have an ETA as to when Viggen is going to allow the email and website activation for those individuals who are having issues with the SF servers?