** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

[*]Added basic force feedback implementation

[/indent]

This is pretty good news for those of us with FFB joysticks. I haven't bought the module yet, and this is one of the main reasons why Im still on the fence. Even simple FFB implementation is better than nothing, though Im hoping it will eventually implemented to mimic the behavior of the real stick in the plane. (Unless the Viggen has a FBW system?)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

With regards to FFB, does the stick shake with the onset of buffeting in the aircraft? (pre-stall behavior)

If thats not part of the basic force feedback implementation, is it planned to be implemented at some later date?

Edited by OnlyforDCS
grammar

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

With regards to FFB, does the stick shake with the onset of buffeting in the aircraft? (pre-stall behavior)

If thats not part of the basic force feedback implementation, is it planned to be implemented at some later date?

It should shake b/o stall buffeting and b/o the stick shaker

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

It should shake b/o stall buffeting and b/o the stick shaker

Excellent news!

Added a new list of pending updates from our latest sprints!

Some of these are probably already in the 2.0 version of the Viggen.

We're also currently busy with adding some really big, new features for both the Viggen and future aircraft, both in the gameplay realm and visuals. The next few sprints are focused on making sure we add all the bigger missing pieces to the aircraft, like the English cockpit, campaigns (starting with the mini campaign), RAT, and a few other pieces. :)

Thanks!

Team Heatblur

Pending Updates - 11/3/2017!

• Changed height definition (parking for NTTR)

• Added weapon chart to /Docs/ -- Thanks <xx>

• Fix for series-launch after re-arm

• Fixed inputting LOLA Waypoints in NTTR

• Updated warheads for rockets

• Added Cold Start mission to NTTR

• Implemented MP Friendly BK90

• Added localization support for hints and inputs

• Fixed some tooltip popups

• Added customized cockpit support (EN Cockpit incoming!)

• Added localization PO files

• Added CN hint and encyclopedia localization

• Corrected RB15 missing its' target

• Corrected silent RWR

• Corrected RB-04 and RB-15 for the AI

• Fixed CTD when entering a mission with a carrier and other ships in the same group

• Improved structural damage

• Added Over-G sounds

• Added basic force feedback implementation

• Added keycommands for stick

• Rebuilt AFK landing mode

• Possibly fixed RB-04 and RB-15 rearm issues

• Fixed some keyboard flight control commands

• Fixed FORMLJUS shining on wing instead of vertical tailplane

• Fixed gap in front panel in external view

• fixed pylons poking through interior of intake

• fixed see through behind FLI ball

• re-fixed E-W on FLI ball

• re-fixed gap in front canopy rim

• Optimized various cockpit parts

• Fixed TILS light staying on after landing

• AKAN gunpod sounds added (ED)

It would be nice if these could be updated in 1.5.6 and 2.0? Please ED!

I guess the Normandy map must be taking precedence?

Incidentally, are we all aware that Normandy will not have any radio beacons, so that only our Viggen will be capable of accurate navigation, autonomously! The Hog/Ka50 need satellites for GPS, so shouldn't work in Normandy? I wonder what else may work......?:music_whistling:

Regards,

David

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky

The Hog/Ka50 need satellites for GPS, so shouldn't work in Normandy? I wonder what else may work......?:music_whistling:

No they don't. Most military and big civilian aircraft have Inertial Navigation System, so they can operate autonomously even without GPS signal.

In Ka-50 ABRIS needs satellites (GLONASS), but the primary navigation system integrated with the autopilot is the PVI-800 INS.

In the A-10C both GPS and INS are integrated into one system (EGI - Embedded GPS INS).

Mirage-2000 has standalone INS much like Ka-50.

Mi-8 and Gazelle have simpler Doppler systems like the Viggen. (DISS and NADIR)

L-39 has this backup in the RSBN-5 system that allows limited accuracy even without ground station signal. It's shouldn't really be used for primary navigation, but DCS users are creative bunch. :)

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Also I'd be really surprised if the missing satellites were actually modeled because in contrast to the other nav aids it would probably need active development to take that feature out. Wouldn't make too much sense either except in a real time travel scenario. ^^

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi!

We're trying to export the CK37 display to a 7 segment display, but we can't find the CK37 information to export.

Is it already there, but we're missing it?

Or will it be supported later on, if at all?

Thanks for the great module!

The indicator name I believe is called "datapanel"

it should behave like any screen in the game, so you will have to divide the numbers up yourself I believe.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Any idea when rb15 will become fully programmable(like approach altitude and such?)?

+1

It´s such a cool weapon, so getting it fully functional would be great !

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

You set the Bx-waypoints, including the descent waypoint, direction change waypoint, etc. ... what exactly are we missing there?

Only Quick launch and Program 800001 is working correctly.

The other 80000X does not work. The missiles will descend at Bx6, steer towards Bx7, turn towards Bx8, but then appr. 8-10 nm from the target turn 90 degrees from the course to target and miss.

This ha been reported and confirmed by other users.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

You set the Bx-waypoints, including the descent waypoint, direction change waypoint, etc. ... what exactly are we missing there?

I haven't tested all addressees but we are missing implementation of at least two:

Address 83, altitude after bx6 waypoint.

Address 86, target approach altitude.

Also, I'm not sure if latest patch fixed it, but rb-15s used to hit the water for no reason during flight...also, its anoying when first rb-15 explodes and blows up the one that follows it...

Edited by DackSter94

LOOK MA, NO HOOK

Only Quick launch and Program 800001 is working correctly.

The other 80000X does not work. The missiles will descend at Bx6, steer towards Bx7, turn towards Bx8, but then appr. 8-10 nm from the target turn 90 degrees from the course to target and miss.

This ha been reported and confirmed by other users.

Ok, understood. I was just under the impression that we might be missing a feature or so when it was only about a bug.

The issue with not being able to drop bombs after you rearmed might have been fixed and the issue with the view in the Maverick-sight getting enlarged when moving your head back is possibly fixed. Not entirely sure it made it into the release though.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.