Control's

Destroyer37

Has any thought been put into how the controls will be setup with the F-14? Me and friend of mine were talking and we think that there should be a split between the front Pilot controls and the RIO controls, similar to how control pages are currently implemented with the different sections of the aircraft systems just to ease confusion between correlated controls that you would find in the front and the back. Thanks!

Specs:

Fractal Design Define R5 Black, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E, Intel Core i5-8600K Coffee Lake @ 5.1 GHz, MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X, Corsair H110i, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB (2x16GB), Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB SSD

I really hope we will be able to manipulate the wing slider ourselves when taking it out of auto, as it can make for some interesting features areadynamics wise.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Groundpounder extraordinaire

SPECS: i7-4790K, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 16 GB RAM, MSI GTX 980ti, Thrustmaster WARTHOG HOTAS, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals, TrackIR 5

I really hope we will be able to manipulate the wing slider ourselves when taking it out of auto, as it can make for some interesting features areadynamics wise.

This is a given. I don't think any developer worth their salt would skip on it if they are making a high fidelity Tomcat simulator. That would be like not giving it the AWG-9 or a tail hook.

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache