BK90 can't release the last one

inSky_1911CFZS

Hi guys experienced some problem with the BK90. I would like to ask if this is a bug or it's my personal mistake.

I made a mission with a AJS37 carrying four BK90. When I went into the cockpit i did every step and hit the weapon release trigger. The first three missiles released successfully towards the target. However, the last one stuck on the pylon and refused to drop. I tried hitting the release trigger for several times but it doesn't help.

This problem only happens with the MJ1 HE and MIX variants. The MJ2 armour piercing works fine for me.

Can anyone comfirm this as a bug or it is simply my mistake?

Thanks

Hi guys experienced some problem with the BK90. I would like to ask if this is a bug or it's my personal mistake.

I made a mission with a AJS37 carrying four BK90. When I went into the cockpit i did every step and hit the weapon release trigger. The first three missiles released successfully towards the target. However, the last one stuck on the pylon and refused to drop. I tried hitting the release trigger for several times but it doesn't help.

This problem only happens with the MJ1 HE and MIX variants. The MJ2 armour piercing works fine for me.

Can anyone comfirm this as a bug or it is simply my mistake?

Thanks

Can confirm, happened to me multiple times. It must be a bug.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]