Kneeboard won't turn pages

Panzerfan

As said in the title, i can turn on the kneeboard but can't switch between the pages. Not with the keyboard nor with the joystick button i assigned it to. Which is quite annoying because i can't look up target QFEs and airport codes

On a related note: if i manually enter waypoints via flight computer, will the QFEs of those waypoints be displayed on the kneeboard as well?

On a related note: if i manually enter waypoints via flight computer, will the QFEs of those waypoints be displayed on the kneeboard as well?

Nope. You'll have to guesstimate for manually-entered things.

I've seen a bug where cycling the kneeboard backward yields a transparent texture and doesn't go any further, but haven't seen the kneeboard straight-up stuck.

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

Nope. You'll have to guesstimate for manually-entered things.

I've seen a bug where cycling the kneeboard backward yields a transparent texture and doesn't go any further, but haven't seen the kneeboard straight-up stuck.

Yes, I'll try it in the sable release. but also in the menu, when I press the corresponding buttons it doesn't switch to the option. And it's not a broken keyboaed or joystick, I tested that and it worked flawlessly

As said in the title, i can turn on the kneeboard but can't switch between the pages. Not with the keyboard nor with the joystick button i assigned it to.

I can confirm, I've seen it happen once. I couldn't turn the pages until I restarted DCS.

A little Update:

I managed to make the kneeboard pages turn forward, but backward won't work. Also it seems like the key bindings dissapear after exiting the menu, despite saving.

I believe this is a general open beta bug, as it doesn't happen in the stable release in the F-5 Tiger

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont know if this helps, but i had the same problem and i was able to fix it.

the problem was that i binded my hotas keys in the viggen settings --> submenu KNEEBOARD.

and those bindings dont work for me except the kneeboard on/off. i had to change the submenu to SEARCH, and search manually for the bindings, i pressed [ and ] on my keyboard to find the right binding, and to my suprise i was able to bind it to my hotas and now its working

SFMBE

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue. What I found was that with some modules the kneeboard worked fine with some not. Among the working modules was the Mig. So what I did was I copied the kneeboard section in the keyboard config file of the Mig into that of the Viggen which did not seem to have such a section before at all.

Now the kneeboard is working fine in the Viggen. This may also work with other modules. Haven't tried yet.

Maybe this helps.

Edited by viethson