FOV on 3 monitors

Noksi

As the title says, I'm on 3 monitors (5760x1080 in Nvidia surround mode). I can't zoom out far enough to have a view at all instruments like I have when I only use 1920x1080.

I searched the forum, found some posts, tried all (also what I remembered I had done for the A-10C and Mirage) but it doesn't work. Even tried copying the view.lua from the Mirage to the Viggen and the server.lua from the stable version to the Beta version, still no luck.

So what is the way to have a wider FOV in the Viggen ?

Hey, I've had the same issue and I had a look at the views.lua in /DCS/Mods/aircraft/AJS37/Entry

There you change the CameraViewAngleLimits to 140.000000

BUT! This will screw with your Integrity Check, I could not imagine how this could be used to cheat or get an unfair advantage against others.

Greetings

Kelevra

Edited by NineLine
removed the 1.10 Please post responsibly.

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

• 1 month later...
As the title says, I'm on 3 monitors (5760x1080 in Nvidia surround mode). I can't zoom out far enough to have a view at all instruments like I have when I only use 1920x1080.

I searched the forum, found some posts, tried all (also what I remembered I had done for the A-10C and Mirage) but it doesn't work. Even tried copying the view.lua from the Mirage to the Viggen and the server.lua from the stable version to the Beta version, still no luck.

So what is the way to have a wider FOV in the Viggen ?

I have the same problem. You do not know how to set it adopted Integrity Check?:plakat:

If you don't want to make the IC "unhappy" use the view configuration stored in users folder.

You may create it on your own or use this file and modify it according to your needs: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3062524&postcount=662

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all