Radar stick

stalhuth

Manual & youtube and look for it, We're all trying to learn this thing and nobody has time to write a novel of tips how to help you

I'm not looking for a novel just simples tips, some people flight this mod very well so far. Thanks for your comment and sarcasm

• Like 1

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Manual & youtube and look for it, We're all trying to learn this thing and nobody has time to write a novel of tips how to help you

I have time but I have no tips to give right now. I am trying to figure this out. :) The post, in this thread, on the two stage trigger is money though. I have mine programmed that way and it is great.

For my X-52, I ended up with pinkie modifier+throttle coolie.

I have the X52 Pro and I was thinking of using the directional hat on the throttle for radar aiming and pinkie + trigger for fixing.

Though, I am a little confused. Which buttons need to be mapped, all three T0, T1 and TV? I assume only T1 and TV but I though I should ask anyway. :)

Though, I am a little confused. Which buttons need to be mapped, all three T0, T1 and TV? I assume only T1 and TV but I though I should ask anyway. :)

You'll probably need something for T0 too. I felt like I didn't need T0 myself, and found out quickly when using mavs that when it auto-locked on targets I didn't want to shoot at, it wouldn't come off them.

I have the X52 Pro and I was thinking of using the directional hat on the throttle for radar aiming and pinkie + trigger for fixing.

I've since learned that pinkie+trigger is by far preferable. I keep pushing the trigger by mistake, leading to silly new fixes... So now I'm on the T0 mystery. Suppose non-pinkie 2nd trigger will work, just have to make sure fingers don't slip and create bad situations.

Hmm, have my old X52pro kicking around. I could put it on the desk beside my throttle and have an actual radar stick

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

You'll probably need something for T0 too. I felt like I didn't need T0 myself, and found out quickly when using mavs that when it auto-locked on targets I didn't want to shoot at, it wouldn't come off them.

T0 is "released" position so you shouldn't need it with typical joystick, but the shortcuts provided by LNS are bonkers, it's like they made them for a 3-position switch and not a 2-stage trigger. That's why I posted a link to the fix in the previous post.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

T0 is "released" position so you shouldn't need it with typical joystick, but the shortcuts provided by LNS are bonkers, it's like they made them for a 3-position switch and not a 2-stage trigger. That's why I posted a link to the fix in the previous post.

Yes and that worked wonderfully. Thanks!

I am proud to finally have launched the RB15. :thumbup:

Help:joystick: I don't have keyboard key assignment for TO T1 TV in control's, and when I click on default nothing happens, so how are you guy able to assign them to your joysticks. And what are the keyboard assigments it any.

Thanks

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Help:joystick: I don't have keyboard key assignment for TO T1 TV in control's, and when I click on default nothing happens, so how are you guy able to assign them to your joysticks. And what are the keyboard assigments it any.

Thanks

Assign the keys yourself. Select what you want to assign a key to and then click on the keyboard column that corresponds with that entry and assign a keystroke you would like to use.

I assign my X55 via the profiling software at present so that I can use my thumb stick on the throttle to control things. If I was doing it purely via DCS again you open the Assign Control options then select what you want to assign, highlight the corresponding joystick column and then click the button you want to assign to it.

Thanks, I though was what everyone was doing but wasn't sure.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64