Tutorial series for the Viggen

xxJohnxx

Hi,

I am currently working on a couple of video tutorials for the AJS-37.

I will upate this list as more tutorials have been made. Hope you guys can learn something! :thumbup:

First look, startup and takeoff!

Basic overview of the navigation system!

Mission: Download

Using the RB 04E Anti-Ship Weapon!

The BK 90 - Standoff Munition Dispenser:

Using the RB 15F Anti-Ship Missile:

Advanced usage of the RB 15F Anti-Ship Missile:

Mission:Download

Using the RB 05A againt ground targets:

Shooting the RB 75 Maverick:

Ingame Flight Planning:

Using QNH, QFE and the radar altimeter:

:pilotfly:

Edited by xxJohnxx
  • Like 11

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

xxJohnxx

I am still learning the Mig 21. The last time I looked at your youtube videos, you hadn't updated the link to the practice missions. When you take a break from the Viggen, could you please do so. Thanks

PS: The Viggen is next on my list, but I am just waiting for the stable version.

sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Thanks for all the feedback! Appreciated!

@sobe Will try to fix it soon!

The next video is up as well:

Showing the BK 90 - Standoff Munition Dispenser

Enjoy! :joystick:

• Like 2

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Hi xxJohnxx

Great videos, your flight is really clean and perfect. If it's possible please can you tell me if you have added the curvature or dead zone for your Roll, Pitch and Yaw controls ? Please can you tell me if you use HOTAS Warthog

A great thanks in advance, Skull ;-)

Thanks for all the kind words. :thumbup:

Great videos, your flight is really clean and perfect. If it's possible please can you tell me if you have added the curvature or dead zone for your Roll, Pitch and Yaw controls ? Please can you tell me if you use HOTAS Warthog

I allready replied to your Youtube comment, so just for completion:

I do not use any curvature for Roll and Pitch, however, I have set a 20% curvature for the Yaw control. Makes takeoff a bit easier as the nose-wheel bug is makeing it over sensitive. I do use the HOTAS Warthog together with the MFG Crosswind pedals.

I also got a new video for you guys:

Using the RB 15F Anti-Ship Missile

Enjoy! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thank you John, I totally love your tutorials, especially that you don't limit yourself to just go through the manual while flying, but you get deeper on the subjects and provide valuable information to understand how and why procedures are the way they are. Keep the good work!

Regards!

John Great videos! One request by chance could we get your missions that you make for these videos? It would be great to do these exact missions that you are instructing in. Great training method!

ps if not no biggie just thought id throw that idea out their

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S