Viggen download ?

Gazza.Blake

Hi all,

Probably me being thick, but I cant for the life of me get the Viggen to download ?

I pre-purchased over a week ago and cant seem to find it.

I have my serial number but cant get it from the modules section of either 1.5 or 2.0 ?

Normally DCS will notice a new product is ready for install and give the option, which I don't have.

Any ideas ?

:pain:

Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S

download DCS World early access (Open Beta)

That's it, thanks for that, all up and running now. :thumbup:

Intel® i9 9900K Coffee Lake OC 5.1GHz, ASUS ROG Maximum Formula LGA1151 MB, Windows 10® 64bit Pro, 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, EVGA Black Edition 2080Ti OC GPU, 2 x Samsung Evo 970 NVMe 1TB Drives, 1 x Samsung Evo 860 2TB SSD, 1 x Seagate 2TB HDD, 1 x Acer™ Predator 35" 4K Wide Flat Monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Oculus Rift S

• 1 month later...

Open Beta is not required so No, unless you want to search bugs and report Them to ED

Beta is never required, but sometimes the Beta gets big updates first to get all the bugs and some aircrafts to see how well they are implemented and if they don't do any problems.

Edited by razo+r

I purchased an Early access key back in january and it was send to me by SendOwl but it looks like if i try to download the mudule with DCS i will have to pay for it once more.

Is there some other way to download the Viggen so i don't have to pay for it again?

I purchased an Early access key back in january and it was send to me by SendOwl but it looks like if i try to download the mudule with DCS i will have to pay for it once more.

Is there some other way to download the Viggen so i don't have to pay for it again?

Did you bind the key to your DCS account?