Kneeboard - previous page doesn't work

sebihepp

Hello Pilots,

In standard settings there is no key assigned to "Kneeboard - Previous Page", so I assigned the "[" key. (In german layout it is the ü key) But even then it doesn't work. I still cannot go to previous pages. And everytime scroll through all pages is not really a solution.

I tested a bit and found a strange difference in the <Saved Games>/DCS/Config/Input/F-5E-3/keyboard/keyboard.diff.lua I attached the file after assigning the key.

There are two entries for the same Button. The ID only differs in one additional minus symbol in the middle. One of them marks the key as removed, the other as added.

Additionally, in the DCS Options screen, tab controls and choosing the F-5E sim, I found something strange. If I go to all controls I see my assigned key just as normal. But when I choose to only show "kneeboard", then I only see my assigned key for previous page, but not the one for next page. If I add a key to next page in all section, it doesn't show up in the kneeboard section. So it seems, that even they are labeled the same, they represent different things or IDs.

I could solve the issue with previous page by commenting out both of the respective entries.

So could anyone please confirm or disconfirm the bug? And could the developers please check it?

I use Windows 10 Pro 64bit, German version, DCS World 1.5.5 and this is the only function that produces this wrong behaviour.

Best regards

Sebi

Keyboard.diff.lua

Keyboard.diff.modified.lua

Ryzen 2700X, 32GByte RAM, GeForce 1080Ti, TrackIR

Old Bug. Still not solved from Eagle Dynamics :(

Hi sebihepp,

i had the same problem with the L-39 Albatros. Try to change the highlighted letters:

Cause i am from germany the text is in german. Just look.

Ignore the key section. Its from my Throttle.diff.lua, not from the keyboard.diff.lua. But it should make no differents.

["d3002pnilunilcd100vd1vpnilvunil"] = {

["added"] = {

[1] = {

["key"] = "JOY_BTN6",

},

},

["name"] = "Kniebrett - vorherige Seite", !!!!!PREVIOUS!!!!!

},

["d3001pnilunilcd100vd1vpnilvunil"] = {

["added"] = {

[1] = {

["key"] = "JOY_BTN8",

},

},

["name"] = "Kniebrett - nächste Seite", !!!!NEXT!!!!

},

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Greetings

Edited by woodlanddragon

I7 7700k - MSI Z270 PC MATE DUAL - CORSAIR DDR4 32GB - NVIDIA GTX 1080 - EIZO FS2735 - TRACKIR - GUILLEMOT PRODUCTS - CH PRODUCTS - SB X-FI FATALITY PLATINUM - VAICOM PRO - TACVIEW

VIEL LEIDENSFÄHGKEIT