Throttle Stopped working

zxrex

After flying the Viggen since release, my throttle suddenly stopped working. The controller is recognized in the axis settings and tune page for the Viggen. It works in the other DCS planes. The keyboard can't control it , as well and I can't click the ground idle button. Anyone else have this problem or have any ideas?

Checked both AFK and axis in controller setup before posting. I can click all the buttons in the cockpit with the mouse, except for the throttle ground idle button. It doesn't seem to recognize when the cursor is on it.

I'm thinking it is module related. The rest of the planes in DCS work properly. All the controls but the throttle work in the Viggen. The control settings work in the Viggen. Puzzling.

Most likely you accidently activated AFK (Autothrottle). The control lever is at the very back left of the cockpit, just left of the landing gear lever.

If this is bound to a button it only works as "ON" at the moment and not "ON/OFF" so if it is activated accidently you have no real chance of knowing what you just did.

Perhaps you had assigned it to a button and pressed it by accident? Or a switch was in an "ON" position and so always activating AFK?