Buttons reacting in control select but not operating in game

Hi,

I have this very strange issue which I can't solve.

When I use fire on the weapon release it does not work or works intermittently in su27 and f15. I haven't tried others as yet.

I have checked it in control select menu and it highlights perfectly there when pressed.It operates correct with modifier in game as a labels on and off.I have also changed button for release and still have the same problem.

I have also checked windows game controller and the controller output is as it should be. I have run repair on dcs.

I have also had all the buttons operate at once several times and have checked my usb power settings.

Please can you make some suggestions.

I saw a post similar to this one.

The fix was to delete the saved games folder in DCS.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

I saw a post similar to this one.

The fix was to delete the saved games folder in DCS.

Good call, I had this problem also.

To be more precise, Just delete any keyboard.diff.lua files, If you have old ones left over in each aircraft folder under the, ie "c:\Users\yourusername\Saved Games\Dcs\Config\Input" directories for adding or removing keys from the defaults, those keys will not work. This would save you from wiping out all your controller setups in the process.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.