Axis tune/curvature doesn't work (at all)

Fred00

I just found out that the curvature settings for the joystick X and Y axis don't seem to work at all. I've tested both +100 and -100 and it doesn't seem to do anything. Getting this fixed would be a huge deal for several of us that feel that the FM is a bit on the sensitive side.

The aircraft becomes much more manageable with 25 on the rudder curve and deadzone of 10, for me personally. Thanks for the reference, Grunf :)

Achieving World Peace - One 2000lb JDAM at a time.

Intel i7 9700K, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz , ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 TI OC, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S.

~

Proud Member of the 62nd Fighting Falcons

~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The aircraft becomes much more manageable with 25 on the rudder curve and deadzone of 10, for me personally. Thanks for the reference, Grunf :)

Glad it works for you :). That's pretty much my standard setup, with some exceptions.

Just got it to work, but I don't know why. It just suddenly worked. Yesterday I tested a curvature of +100, but got no difference in flight. Today when I tested it was extremely sluggish at +100 (like it should). This may be something that LNS have to look at. I did exactly the same today as yesterday.

Also, I have had the same problem as possumkiller in this thread. That is, the axis settings can't be saved (you can't click "OK" to save them).

On a positive note, the Viggen handles beautifully with some curvature applied.

Are you changing them from the ESC menu (Adjust Controls option) when in the aircraft or at the settings menu from the main screen? I've noticed that it is better to make control adjustments - particularly axis control settings - from the full settings screen from the main menu. This is not particular to any specific module/aircraft that I have been able to determine.

Hope that helps,

Highspeed

I tried both in the aircraft and from the menu from the main screen but it will not save, when I check again its back to standard linear curve. I have only come across it with the Viggen in the openbeta, hopefully it will be fixed when it is released in the release version because something is not right.

Checked the files, they where not write-protected.

However, I finaly figured it out and got it to work!

I hade made a setup where I used a switch on my throttle as a modifyer that made the hatswitch on the throttle control the RB05 missile instead of the radarstick as it normaly controls in my setup.

To be able to control the aircraft and turn my head with Trackir when using the RB05 I had to assign both an axis and the same axis with the modifyer for each axis input. The UI lets you assign more than one input for axis controls like with keys but when it is done the axis tune stops working completly. So it must be a little bug but I personaly dont think it needs to be fixed because I dont think many people tries to set it up like I did. I just made another solution to my controls for the RB05 so now everything is ok :)

• 1 month later...

Hello! I can not fly to AJS37 Vigen! When operating from the keyboard, the pitch axis does not work and the plane does not gain altitude! I thought the update would fix it, but it did not happen.