Panel Lights

dresoccer4

hey y'all, quick question: are there keyboard shortcuts for the instrument lighting? the tools tips call the light dials "Panel Lights", "Flood Lights", and "Instrument Lights".

however when i go to change keyboard commands and search for those names, nothing comes up.

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Unless I'm mistaken, it's not implemented (yet).

No key bindings or dedicated axes for the rotaries.

There's nothing related in …\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Input\keyboard\default.lua (only the aircraft lights (right console)).

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Unless I'm mistaken, it's not implemented (yet).

No key bindings or dedicated axes for the rotaries.

There's nothing related in …\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Input\keyboard\default.lua (only the aircraft lights (right console)).

well that would explain it i guess!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the Viggen today, stopped waiting for approval, lifespan now considerbly shorter. However glad to find this thread because it sure is dark in there, There is mention in the supplied handbook,that there is a light switch down near the parking brake, nr 41 on the panel number diagram....but only on the diagram, nothing in the cockpit. That also explains the REALLY dark cockpit on some UTUBE vid's when attacking in the dark, we need to be issued an torch in a bracket for pilot use

Just bought the Viggen today, stopped waiting for approval, lifespan now considerbly shorter. However glad to find this thread because it sure is dark in there, There is mention in the supplied handbook,that there is a light switch down near the parking brake, nr 41 on the panel number diagram....but only on the diagram, nothing in the cockpit. That also explains the REALLY dark cockpit on some UTUBE vid's when attacking in the dark, we need to be issued an torch in a bracket for pilot use

There is a torch, or flashlight :D. LAlt + L, IIRC.

There are three separate light knobs to the left near the gear lever for instrument, flood and panel lights. They are clickable and work, you just cant bind them to an input device.

I had some trouble with them yesterday, I used the scroll wheel on my mouse and could turn on the side panels and front panel (the light came on if I rotated the anti clock wise) but I couldn't get the flood light to turn on.

I got the tip to use "click and drag" instead. And then the knobs turned on the light if rotated clock wise and the flood light worked too.