RB-05 Air to Air Mode Doesn't work

Rlaxoxo

Ralfidude successfully shot down an Mi-8 in his review video, but that was in the preview build before 1.5.6. So either something changed or it depends on the target aircraft.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I managed to hit Tu-95 bear twice. First time I blew it from the sky, the second time I fired from point blank range and managed to blow up him and myself.

But maybe the proximity fusing does not work in A2A mode as it should. Hard to tell because my replays were broken, missiles didn't flew the same path.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Can confirm Rlaxoxos issue. Tried multiple times last night. In air-air mode, Rb05 can streak next to air target without exploding. I also successfully passed through my own missile :music_whistling:

What was the target?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg