Status of DCS 2.5 and the glorious Hornet program

StealthyNeo

Status of DCS 2.5 and the glorious Hornet program  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Status of DCS 2.5 and the glorious Hornet program

• Yes
    • No

Hi Wags,

I appreciate the level of transparency and the improvement in meeting the timeline these days. But I just want to hear some update on the "DCS 2.5" and "Hornet" release status. I was soo much excited with the newsletter last year, that I'm gonna get my hands on the Hornet :)

Hope you can publish something along with the next newsletter ;)

Edit: I found some update on a newsletter published in November, which I missed!

Cheers,

StealthyNeo

Edited by StealthyNeo
  • Like 1

Hi Wags,

I appreciate the level of transparency and the improvement in meeting the timeline these days. But I just want to hear some update on the "DCS 2.5" and "Hornet" release status. I was soo much excited with the newsletter last year, that I'm gonna get my hands on the Hornet :)

Hope you can publish something along with the next newsletter ;)

Edit: I found some update on a newsletter published in November, which I missed!

Cheers,

StealthyNeo

I understand your excitement for the Hornet and DCS 2.5, trust me I do. I'm a full-time DCS streamer and we talk about this stuff literally every single day. But its important that we are patient. When ED is ready, it will happen. Until then, let's make DCS as awesome as it can be without those things we ever so desire. :)

Come join a passionate community of flight simmers everyday, live at

16hnv2f.png

PC Specs

Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz MSI Z170A Gaming M7

Corsair Vengeance LED 2666MHz 32GB DDR4

H115i 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

EVGA GeForce 980Ti Hybrid (built-in liquid cooling)

EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+Gold

Samsung NVMe 950PRO M.2 SSD 512GBx2

I understand your excitement for the Hornet and DCS 2.5, trust me I do. I'm a full-time DCS streamer and we talk about this stuff literally every single day. But its important that we are patient. When ED is ready, it will happen. Until then, let's make DCS as awesome as it can be without those things we ever so desire. :)
We are very very very patient. Do you know how long are we waiting (counted in years regarding Hornet)?

Do you honestly think this poll is either appropriate, or necessary? Trying to apply pressure on the developers is a very slippery slope, and one guaranteed to worsen relations with them.

The very simple fact is that they are working hard on getting things to us as soon, and as feature complete as possible.

Just what the devil do you think is going on at ED, some kind of secret society?

Do you take this poll as something rude or what? Was that user impolite in his poll. He as many of us would only like to still feel the hype. Waiting patiently, do not look in here (maybe once per year), forgeting about Hornet - that will keep great relations with them. No problem. I don't care. Still looks like here are a lot of fanatic rage defenders. See ya next year (maybe). :pilotfly:

Do you honestly think this poll is either appropriate, or necessary? Trying to apply pressure on the developers is a very slippery slope, and one guaranteed to worsen relations with them.

The very simple fact is that they are working hard on getting things to us as soon, and as feature complete as possible.

Just what the devil do you think is going on at ED, some kind of secret society?

I concur with Neil.

Utterly pointless. ED have said time and time again they will tell us when they have things to share.

No poll like this is ever going to change that, plus it's a biased as hell.

• ED Team

Hi guys

Look out for updates in the updates thread, when ED have something to share at the appropriate time they will.

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=105

Enjoy the wait, it will be worth it

thread closed as not a wish list item

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2