Quick Viggen weapon chart

wasserschorle

will do if there are more suggested additions

Thanks.

Its funny I was inbound on a mission, and forgot the range of the RB04. So I was like "oh ok I'll check the weapons list", and it wasn't there.

So then I was like "oh ok I'll check the procedures documentation" in the manual which i have conveniently, and its not there either :doh:

I then had to quickly flip to the Weapons overview section to find it. :lol:

Its about 25km if anyone wants to know :)

Very much thanks, another suggestion would be to see which weapons you can combine/take-with-you with the aircraft.

This will definitely be implemented. But the main problem are the bugs of the Viggen itself, as example rearming the MAVs results in the missing function of the weapon itself.

I can try to make an WIP version for now.

Question from my side: are you guys happy with the width of the document and do you need a better readability like highlighting?

Would it be possible to add weapon range to the chart?

Thanks!

Very much thanks, another suggestion would be to see which weapons you can combine/take-with-you with the aircraft.

Guide is updated with range.

And I tried to make a simple overview to compare the different modes of the weapons and their position in the weapon selector for a better compability among them.

Don't know if this approach is even correct.

Grats mate

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

• 1 year later...