Having a problem with RB-75 and RB-04 loadout

exnihilodub

Hi. When I load myself with only RB-75's, I can use them as I'm supposed to. But if I have RB-04's and RB-75's loaded, I can't select the RB-75.

Here's what I've been doing:

mastermode: NAV MODE

wpnselector: RB-75

triggersafety: non-safe

I've also tried pressing IR-RB FRAMSTEGN button on the left vertical console, but that doesn't seem to help either. Any help is greatly appreciated and I wish you all a great evening

The CK cannot handle mixed weapon loads in real life (with the exception of AKAN I think), so this is correct behaviour.

oh that's a bummer :/ but thanks for the answer and clarification! Any place i can read about this mixed loadout incompatibility of AJS37? also another question is, why did the engineers felt the need to include a weapon selector that extensive if the Viggen can only carry 1 type of A/G missile?

oh that's a bummer :/ but thanks for the answer and clarification! Any place i can read about this mixed loadout incompatibility of AJS37? also another question is, why did the engineers felt the need to include a weapon selector that extensive if the Viggen can only carry 1 type of A/G missile?

The LNS DCS Viggen manual should have some detail on it. Otherwise, this excellent post by Ren has some translated stuff, so you might be able to find the relevant parts of the SFI in English.

There are lots of A/G options for Viggen, if you include the anti-ship stuff (technically not ground but use the Attack setting on the weapon selector); 04, 05, 15, 75.

Also, the weapon selector dial has options for much more stuff than AGMs.

• Like 1

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5