Bugs I have found on the Viggen, and suggestions.

UnknownEntity

Bug Report:

• The Wheels on the Viggen when you reverse spins in the opposite direction.
  • The Weapon jettison button and cover is un-bindable.(you can't bind it from the menu.) edit: Weapon jettison not release.
  • The External Tank release button and cover is un-bindable.(you can't bind it from the menu.)
  • When you change any of the code in the default.lua the config will freeze.

Suggestion:

Can you guys code the air-brake binding where it extends when pressed, retracts when button is released, and add the weapon selector in the options.

Edited by UnknownEntity

Bug Report:

• The Weapon release button and cover is un-bindable.(you can't bind it from the menu.)
  • The External Tank release button and cover is un-bindable.(you can't bind it from the menu.)
  • When you change any of the code in the default.lua the config will freeze.

second bullet: I have bound both the weapon release (trigger) and the trigger safety bracket without modifying the default.lua. For the trigger safety bracket I use the option "Trigger safety bracket (hold)". I have bound it to an ON/OFF switch on my TM WH throttle. Maybe you are referring to the "Weapon jettison" with cover? These lines are missing in the joystick file, but can be copied from the keyboard file.

third bullet: Confirm, I have not found this option in any of the default.lua files.

fourth bullet: Cannot confirm. I have already added 9 lines to the default.lua under ...\joystick, and I'm sure I will add quite a few more. Here are my current additions:

-- Wheel brake
{down = 3698, up = 3698, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_down =1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = 'Wheelbrake', category = 'Flight Control'},

-- Additions HWF 28JAN-2017
{down = 3002, up = 3002, cockpit_device_id = devices.RADARALT, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 1.0, name = "Radar altimeter toggle switch", category = "Flight Data"},
{down = 3510, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_down = 1.0, name = "TILS rotary clockwise", category = "Navigation"},
{down = 3510, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_down = -1.0, name = "TILS rotary counterclockwise", category = "Navigation"},
{pressed = 3404, up = 3404, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_pressed = 1.0, value_up = 0, name = 'Seat adjustment up', category = 'Navigation'},
{pressed = 3404, up = 3404, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_pressed = -1.0, value_up = 0, name = 'Seat adjustment down', category = 'Navigation'},
{down = 3001, up = 3001, cockpit_device_id = 7, value_down =1.0, value_up = 0.0, name = 'Reversal 2-Pos ON/OFF', category = 'Flight Control'},
{down = 3302, up = 3302, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 1.0, name = 'Autopilot mode ATT (Attitude hold) ON/OFF', category = 'Autopilot'}, 
{down = 3303, up = 3303, cockpit_device_id = devices.FLIGHTDATAUNIT, value_down = 1.0, value_up = 1.0, name = 'Autopilot mode HÖJD (Altitude Hold) ON/OFF', category = 'Autopilot'}, 
{down = 3001, cockpit_device_id = devices.ERRORPANEL, value_down = 1.0,  name = 'Master caution reset', category = 'Caution panel'},

})
-- joystick axes 

You have to insert them above the "})" above "-- joystick axes".

Most of the lines add missing options (copied from the keyboard file, and removed the "combo" part).

The "Reversal" line allows me to bind ON and OFF to a single switch.

The "Autopilot" lines give me a better handling of the autopilot modes using the 3-position switch on the TM WH throttle.

The "Radar altimeter" line is copied from the keyboard file and improved to give me ON/OFF behavior with the "RDR ALTM" switch on my throttle.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5