Kneeboard Unusable with 4 Montitor "T" Configuration

Deezle

Normally I don't care about the kneeboard very much, but seeing how the the QFE at the target is mandatory in the Viggen, I thought I'd bring this up. With a 4 monitor setup in a "T"-Configuration, only the top half of the kneeboard is visible on the left monitor. I've poked around in the init.lua file trying to change it or export it like I did with the radar, ect, but I've had no luck. The kneeboard builder app doesn't seem to work either like it does with other modules. I'd really love to fly a combat mission but it's not going to happen unless I can read the kneeboard.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Well, finally I figured out to export the kneeboard to a viewport, apparently the "try_find_assigned_viewport("xxxxx")" wants to be in a specific portion of the file, not just at the very end where I usually put it. Thanks to this post here https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2278817&postcount=3

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer