Game crashes if Viggen reaches approx. 36800 meters alt.

DackSter94

what I want to know is the sequence of events that led to you making this important discovery

Spacehype :)

Well seeing that viggen overspeeds like crazy i wanted to know how high can I go :D. I saw speeds of 6000km/h+ right before exploding!

At about mach 2.5 you start gaining positive angle of atack for some reason and get pushed into a negative G dive by God!

Also I observed that if you eject at high speeds, flight model goes crazy, flying sideways and stuff like that, and still somehow speeding up.

That pretty much sums up the sequence of events :).

Tacview with speed record attached :).

ItsOver6000!!!.zip

Edited by DackSter94

LOOK MA, NO HOOK

Is this this the same Dackster that take's off P51's backwards? Are you by any chance a quality assurance tester for NASA or something?

PS have you managed reverse take off yet in the Viggen?

Yes its me :). I do love to krash test planes :), unfortunately I don't work at NASA :D. Not yet, but I already thought about that :).

... how you managed to get -36800 meters? :pilotfly: But I suppose if you can take off backwards in the P51, anything's possible.

Highspeed

By +/- i meant approximately :), gonna ask a moderator to change the name of this thread, to avoid further confusion.

Edited by DackSter94

LOOK MA, NO HOOK