Calling Edgtho

Robert31178

Hi!!

I recently found your super duper excellent frequency mod for the Huey for use on the 1.5 map. I was wondering if you had plans on doing the same for the Nevada map as well? This mod has been VERY useful to me in our campaign ops and in general just bombing around in the Huey.

~S

Edgar, I tried to PM you but I'm at my folks and my phone is funny.....

I will hit you back privately if that's alright. I would be interested in helping fund your Nevada map if you want help. I really think that the freq plate would be every bit as helpful as it has been for me and my squad mates in the Caucasus map.

Side question: uh.....collective? Go on????

~S

Hi!!

I recently found your super duper excellent frequency mod for the Huey for use on the 1.5 map. I was wondering if you had plans on doing the same for the Nevada map as well? This mod has been VERY useful to me in our campaign ops and in general just bombing around in the Huey.

~S

Is this mod available for general consumption??:huh:

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Thanks Man.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Every update mess up the files, even those of JSGME. The procedure with JSGME is the same. I just check that the mod files are still the last ones, if they change then i update the mod. I have the files in the textures folder and I just copy the files back to the zip when there is an update.

So........I updated my 1.5 to the newest v1.5.6 and of course the mod deleted itself. I have been trying to reinstall it but I get the missing textures look inside the Huey every time I try it. Did the new update mess up the mod?

~S

If you want, I would appreciate it. There are already lists but the problem is to check that those frequencies are correct.

Edited by edgtho